Monday, October 18, 2004

Weather Report and Wish List

I realized around 9am (when the sun came up) that everything was covered in silver frost. The weather doesn't look great for the rest of the week either, with ice warnings on Thursday.

I believe we have finally turned the corner from "winter preparation/fall" to all out winter weather. Today, the high was 36. However, it's not the 36 that I anticipated during my run -- maybe I'm getting used to it ;).

I have been asked also to publish my wishlist for my upcoming birthday. It's always awkward to do this, but here are a few places to look:
This is my dream camera...hey, one can dream, can't they?? Cannon Digital Rebel

Also in anticipation of the colder season, here is my REI wish list:
Wish List. The nice thing about REI is that they will ship anything to the REI store in town for free.

No comments: