Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sunrise thoughts


I woke up in a field of pink today. The "morning show" was just getting started and the sky was warming up to a pretty hot pink color. While I was getting breakfast, the color moved from hot pink, to peach, to a pale ice pink color, and finally to white. It's pretty breathtaking and always worth a look.

In the winter, if left to my own devices, I will sleep until the sun gets up. I hear of people having natural internal clocks that get themselves up at 6am every day, but that's something that I don't have. I had to get up at 5am on Friday for work, and the only positive I could see about it was watching a moose eat my neighbor's tree. If I do the math, I have maybe 28 potential sleep in days before Kira's ETA.

So I'm enjoying the sunrises and sunsets while I can :) On the positive side, I only have to wait about five more hours until the "evening show" starts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: