Sunday, August 01, 2004

Standing in the shadows of Giants

I've decided that the people who lived in this house before must have been left handed giants. There is much evidence to support this. Take for example the laundry room. They put a bar to hold clothes maybe a foot off the ceiling. In order to put hangers on it, Frank and I have to stand on tiptoes and hold the hanger by the very corner to get it on. This is the same phenomenon in the walk in closet, where everything is about six inches too tall.


Laundry with really high bar

My evidence for the kitchen is simple -- everything opens the wrong way, and the shelves are too tall.


Kitchen doors

Yesterday, we completed the kitchen and the walk-in closet, which is great. Believe it or not, we actually got 95% of our clothes in one closet.

On the comment about the wireless router, in your case I hooked your computer up via a cable (non-wireless), and Dad's wirelessly. Dad's computer is XP which is a lot easier to get going on wireless, like my work computer. So I didn't have to add a new card on the back of the Dell or anything like that.

And here's a picture of the rainbow (although it didn't really show up well in the picture):


View from driveway of a rainbow

Happy birthday to my Sister! I hope the show went well...when do I get a video?

No comments: