Monday, November 20, 2006

Wii are not amused...

...that it's so darn hard to find a Wii. Wii are very impatient, and now, because I can't find one, Wii are brainlocked and fixated into finding one. It's like an itch I can't scratch. Argh!

One good thing that is happening tomorrow though is that I'm being slightly upgraded tomorrow. My dentist is installing my 4 temporary front teeth in the afternoon.

There will be things I will miss -- like toothpick tricks and being able to sing "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth", whistle and all. On the other hand, I look forward to biting into hot pizza as well as not screwing up my my s's when I'm tired. On the other hand, when they were taking my pictures for the artists (yes there are people who sculpt teeth), I realized that I had no idea how to smile showing my teeth and not look like Dick Cheney.

So I think as far as upgrades go, it will be an improvement -- I mean, who wants to look like a gap-toothed Dick Cheney? If I could only get that Nintendo Wii though...

No comments: