Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A short note about the weather pixie

So many ask me how the weather is up here, I decided to put a weather pixie on the web page (check out the right hand side of the page). This tells you 1) what the weather is like and 2) what people who go outside wear today. My model, as you can see, strangely looks like my sister Mandy. Hope you like it!

Also, results are up for Tuesday Trail Run Race #2. It was at Chugiak High School, about a 1/2 hour from Anchorage so a long drive. Yours truly is a consistent runner, this time pushing the ranking up to #53 in the Women's Farm League. Last week, they made an error and I wound up being #54. At this rate, by November I should be mid-40s or so. I did get my special new motion control shoes which were stabilizing although I still have crazy legs on trails.

No comments: