Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I feel the Earth move...

At 9:30 we had an earthquake 39 miles from Anchorage, which gave me time to reevaluate my "they are not scary" comment earlier. It reminded me of 9/11 when a plane broke the sound barrier over Oxford, but I suppose it also feels like an explosion happening somewhere near. The ground shook suddenly -- if it had a noise it would be "pop" -- and the windows rattled a bit.

The big question, did I follow the guidelines to Drop, Cover and Hold on that FEMA asked me to do? No. I didn't feel it was necessary :).

Frank and I are very excited about our "Lower 48" tour coming up next week. I wanted to print up shirts like a concert tour, but thought that would be cheezy. Galileo is not so excited so far but that's because he is just a dog.

No comments: