Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Louisville Trip

Frank and I went down to see Anne last week, and we took a few pictures. We did NOT take pictures of Azaleas (where we ate dinner at David Drapes' new restaurant -- it was quite good) or of 4th Street Live (where us non-hoppers did a bit of bar hopping). Above all, there are NO pictures of any electric sliding or any alligator impersonations made during the night!

One also unfortunate thing is that I do not have a picture of Steve, who met up with us in the morning. I'd trade another picture, but the only one I have is of Steve dressed like Robert Smith of the Cure, which is likely NOT the type of picture Steve wants me to post to the world :).

The pictures below are from a post bar-hopping discussion on very deep things that I was not concentrating on as usual (therefore freeing me up to shoot gratuitous pictures), as well as our day afterwards where we walked along the river, dropped by art galleries, and also ate at an excellent Mexican restaurant downtown.

We had a great time, and hopefully you enjoy the pictures! (Anne, you asked about perhaps printing these out -- let me know and I will send you some in better resolution).

No comments: