Monday, September 26, 2005

Being bent out of shape...




I am still going through the second memory card of pictures from Denali and having a busy day, so hopefully there will be more pictures soon...

So a quick note for today...

People keep asking me if it's snowing yet in ANC. It's not snowing, but I did see for the first time visible snow in the mountains around Anchorage this weekend -- I don't know if there was enough to call it termination dust really or not, but I get the feeling (confirmed by accuweather) that the snow is not so far off. I am deep in winter planning mode -- harvesting the last vegetables and herbs, picking up water hoses, and the like. I wish the snow would come soon so that we don't have to mow our lawn anymore :). Time to wax those skis!

Also, do you know that hockey season is coming up as well? I hear that even the pros are thinking about playing this year. I look forward to following another year of mythical sea creature hockey, and tickets are on sale today!

1 comment:

secretstash said...

Hi.

Sorry to post this in the comment section. I like your blog. Please contact me at dennis@highclassblogs.com

Dennis