Friday, March 31, 2006

The Smartest Dog in the World!

Galileo wants you to know how very smart he is today!


He has two new tricks! One is roll over, which we have been working on for a while. Suddenly, after being in the kennel for two weeks, he's rolling all over the place!

The second, which I taught him today in 20 minutes, is "Pick Up". He picks up all of his toys, and puts them in a laundry basket (except his bone, which apparently is in another category for Galileo). Geesh, if I knew it was going to be this easy, I would have taught him this a long time ago!

Who knew the dog is the only one in the house with a knack for organization? I figure we can use this to our advantage! What's next? "Laundry"? "Dishes"? "Vaccuum"?

Oh, and we're back from vacation to LA. More on that later, I'm loading up pictures :)

No comments: