Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sunrise, sunset...

When Frank explains what I do for a living, he sometimes says "She gets up early, works for a technology company and talks on the phone to people around the world." Some days, that feels about right ;). Today I started meeting 1 at 5am and was treated for meeting 2 at 5:30 with an awesome sunrise! Tomorrow, my day starts at 4. I thought I would be able to see the stars tomorrow (which I haven't seen in a while), but I realized this morning that the sun was already coming up at 4:15. Hopefully, at least, there's another good sunrise!

UPDATE: If you get a chance, the Google ads at the side of my page, especially those for Alaska Bike and Alaska Mountain Bike tours, are really good. Lots of neat pictures and tours if you are into mountain or road biking!

No comments: