Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Unpleasant Discovery

This morning I was gazing at my pretty plants in my office window when I noticed something strange. Those green bugs that I *thought* were on the outside? Totally on the inside. The little bugs were climbing up the window. I looked closer at the plants. Like Daleks, they were multiplying and hiding from me on the stems of the plants -- and entire green bug army!

To make it worse, the stuff I thought was pollen dropping from the plants? Oh, that was little white bugs. And the goopy stuff I thought was condensation on the window? That looks like some bug slime of some sort.

What a horrible discovery at 5:30 in the morning!

I put the plants outside and wiped off what I could of the infestation (thorough cleaning after work). However, I am on alert -- every little tingle makes me thing a bug is crawling on me. Ick!

No comments: