Friday, February 11, 2005

For my next marathon, my goal is to be photogenic...

Here is some extra proof that I did finish the marathon but am not very photogenic:

Lori at the Finish. You might think this is a bad picture, from the wings coming out of my head, but no...I have more bad pictures...

This is probably the best picture of them all, and shows how I felt most of the way.

I hope I felt better than this one...or this one.

Clearly I did not get my talent for taking exceptionally awful pictures from Dad.

I do think that the lost and found really tells the story of the race -- many people look very unhappy as the race progresses.

So, my goal for my next marathon is to take at least one good picture. If that takes getting up a bit early, plastering my wings down, putting makeup on, prepping before the picture stops, I'm going to do it so that for once I don't look so challenged.

No comments: