Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Orlando Overload

A 19 year old has decided to go to Walt Disney for an entire year-- not to work, but to go to the parks! He's doing it for charity, so take a visit to his webpage when you can.

If I were going to go to Walt Disney for a year, I would go on "It's a Small World" every day! It's my favorite ride! In fact, I went on the ride during the holidays, and I'm going to drag Frank back on the ride in Disneyland in a few months, just to see what it looks like on the west coast. Come on, you don't believe me? Here's some pictures:

It's a world of laughter...

A world of tears...

A world of hope...

And a world of fears...

There's so much...

That we share...

That it's time...


We're aware...


It's a Small World After All!



Ha! Doesn't that make you feel better today :)

No comments: