Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged again, this time by Mr. Carr at the Carr Pool. So here goes...

Four Jobs I've Had
Let's see, mine's quite boring:
1: Amusement Ride Operator -- That's not at a carnival, but Six Flags Great America, mind you. Despite the vomit cleanup, it's probably the most fun job I've ever had.
2: Computer Lab assistant, Education Department
3: Assistant IT person (I don't remember what my title was, sorry)
4: Current Job: IT person/project manager, some fortune 50 company :)

Four Movies I watch over and over
Actually, I watch very few movies. So here are ones that I would actually watch again:
1)Office Space. Did you get the memo?
2) Brazil. Do you have a 97-b/6?
3) Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The question isn't "what are we going to do". The question is "what aren't we going to do".
4) Hmm had to think about this. Probably As Good as it Gets. It's still a great movie!

Four Places I've Lived
1) Anchorage, Alaska
2) Oxford, Ohio
3) Moscow, Russia
4) Grayslake, IL

Four Shows I like to Watch
I like Mad Money too, but the podcasts are much better...
1) The Olympics! Even Curling!
2) The Tour de France
3) Survivor
4) The Colbert Report. Bears!

Four Foods that I like:
1) Moose's Tooth pizza is hard to beat...
2) Potato and Kale soup with Gruyere
3) Bun Bo Xao
4) Copper River Salmon with pinot noir reduction, peppercorns, and sweet potato chips from Glacier Brewhouse

Four Websites I visit Daily
Let's see...
1) Anchorage Daily News
2) Dilbert
3) Althouse
4) Rick Lee

Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1) Finish the Tour of Anchorage
2) Complete an Ironman
3) Go to Mongolia
4) Go to Nepal

Four People I am tagging
Here goes!
1) Amy
2) Anne
3) Mom -- You can do it!
4)MS

No comments: