Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tivo Stress

Am I the only Olympics nut stressed out about Tivo in the next few weeks?

NBC, who is a partner with Tivo, has put together an unprecedented set of coverage for Torino, but the timings all overlap! Imagine the horror, finding out that I have to choose between the USA Women Curling vs. Sweden and biathlon! I might have to buy two tivos to get it all (just kidding, although I've thought about it). I've had to do all sorts of DVR gymnastics to get close to what I want -- some of it I have to actually program manually which is a pain.

Regardless, thank goodness, in general, for Tivo! Without it, I would feel obligated to watch the massive coverage in real time, which in Anchorage would require staying up into the wee hours of the night. In this case, I still feel obligated to watch, but on my own time.

Wish me luck!

No comments: