Thursday, February 03, 2005

Red Rock Canyon Pictures

On Saturday, we went to Red Rock Canyon. We were worried that it perhaps would be covered in clouds and be a bad day to go, but we were lucky -- it WAS covered in clouds and was a GREAT time to go!

All of these pictures were taken with my new E-300 camera. I like it a lot, but I'm still learning how to use it. You can see it in some of the shots with the focus. I already threw out all the bad ones :).

Let me know what you think of them -- by popular demand, I'm going to find a way to put these and other pictures on the web where you can download/buy them if you want to support by bad habit :). Mom also has pictures of the canyon as well as pictures of the marathon course for you. This has been a busy week -- I will put a race report online as soon as I have time!

No comments: