Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday!

Suprise, suprise! My excitement was thoroughly pummeled into the ground by another horrendous flight trip. While you all were sleeping, I was spending my night comfortably nestled between two rather large men, with no pillows. This morning, I woke up around ten with that normal "hit by the truck" feel of a long redeye flight.

Anne, on the other hand, spent time at an
immigration reform rally in Kentucky, and having allergy issues. Anne, my red eyes can sympathize with you after a week in Cincy!

36 hours from now, Frank will be on a flight to Orlando to a conference. It's being held in Celebration, which is pretty funny if you think about it.

Also, Frank brought up to me that software engineers have the best jobs according to Reuters. I pointed out that the second best job in the US is a college professor, who averages a work week of 30 hours and the highest number of vacation days. Doesn't that make you want to get your PhD?

No comments: