Friday, April 21, 2006

The Worst Song?

Going back to the music theme, CNN.com posted a discussion of the worst songs ever to make it on radio. I was quite partial to nominating "Electric Slide" ("you can't see it/it's electric! boogie oogie oogie -- BLECH!), but ooh, some of these others are so tempting! I've settled on "Achey Breaky Heart" as my personal all-time worst song. It combines repressed memories of the electric slide AND mullets, which is totally unacceptable.

If there are any others you would like to nominate, comment below :)

UPDATE: Frank says his most unfavorite songs include Muskrat Love, Bob Dylan's "Just like a Woman", and anything by Duran Duran.

Have a most excellent weekend!

1 comment:

Viola Estrella said...

Hi! I have to agree with you about the Electric Slide. Who wrote that crap anyway? And why are all these people dancing to it all the time? I'm wondering if it has subliminal messages. You never know.
-Viola (fellow blogger)