Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tubes?

UPDATE: Mom pointed out that not everyone knows who Ted Stevens is. Ted is the senior senator from Alaska, and is on the Commerce Committee in the Senate.

Oh Geez. Ted Stevens explains the miracles of the Internet.

My favorite quotes:
"I just the other day got, an internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday and I just got it yesterday. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the internet commercially."

Hmm. Maybe tell the staffers not to send you the entire internet as an attachment.

Another one:
"And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

It's a series of tubes."

Tubes?????

I don't know about you, but I think perhaps Ted should not be on the committee amending a telecommunications bill.

No comments: