Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A New Book!

Margaret Atwood has written a review of Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishigiro. It sounds like an exellent book from an excellent author. I've added a link here and on the side for you if you'd like to buy it.

Also: We just had another earthquake as I was writing this -- check Recent Earthquakes to see what the rating was -- I'm suspecting it was over 4, but what do I know? Again, it was a side to side movement, and kind of felt like being suspended, maybe like the swinging bridges in the pictures below.

UPDATE: Looks like it was a 5.22 in Prince William Sound, about 114 miles from Anchorage. As a good citizen, I reported it to the seismology office via the web form, it also estimates that I felt a 4 :). I'm getting the hang of this earthquake stuff! For those Midwesterners reading who think this is funny, here's YOUR map!

No comments: